Unknown Market Wizards
The best traders you've never heard of
The Market Wizards are back!
Unknown Market Wizards continues in the three-decade tradition of the hugely popular Market Wizards series, interviewing exceptionally successful traders to learn how they achieved their extraordinary performance results.
The twist in Unknown Market Wizards is that the featured traders are individuals trading their own accounts. They are unknown to the investment world. Despite their anonymity, these traders have achieved performance records that rival, if not surpass, the best professional managers.
Some of the stories include:
- A trader who turned an initial account of $2,500 into $50 million.
- A trader who achieved an average annual return of 337% over a 13-year period.
- A trader who made tens of millions using a unique approach that employed neither fundamental nor technical analysis.
- A former advertising executive who used classical chart analysis to achieve a 58% average annual return over a 27-year trading span.
- A promising junior tennis player in the UK who abandoned his quest for a professional sporting career for trading and generated a nine-year track record with an average annual return just under 300%.
World-renowned author and trading expert Jack D. Schwager is our guide. His trademark knowledgeable and sensitive interview style encourages the Wizards to reveal the fascinating details of their training, experience, tactics, strategies, and their best and worst trades. There are dashes of humour and revelations about the human side of trading throughout.
The result is an engrossing new collection of trading wisdom, brimming with insights that can help all traders improve their outcomes.
Praise for Unknown Market Wizards
“Traders can learn a lot from these Market Wizards.”—Howard Lindzon, cofounder, stockTwits
“Jack Schwager gets traders to open up. What about the unknown traders we never hear about? This book answers that question and gives rock solid inspiration we can all take to the bank.”—Michael Covel, author of Trend Following and TurtleTrader
“Jack Schwager is a master at using interviews to create incredible stories that unveil the secrets of the world’s best traders in a way that is approachable to novices and experts alike.”—Raoul Pal, CEO and cofounder, Real Vision Group
“I tell anyone interested in the market to read anything ever written by Jack Schwager.”—JC Parets, founder of Allstarcharts.com
“Trading wisdom is sprinkled throughout like gold dust. How did these traders achieve such remarkable results? Jack Schwager describes it all in this wonderfully readable and insightful addition to the Market Wizards series.”—Joel Greenblatt, Managing Principal, Gotham Asset Management
“Jack Schwager has done it again . . . fascinating and insightful.”—Edward O. Thorp, author of A Man for All Markets