Making Money With Music gives you over 100 revenue streams and the knowledge on how to tap them. Whether you're a solo artist, band, DJ, EDM producer, or other musician, this book gives you strategies to generate revenue, grow your fan base, and thrive in today's technology-driven music environment. Plus, it lists hundreds of services, tools, and critical resources you need to run your business and maximize income.
Making Money With Music will show you:
- How to tap over 100 income streams
- 7 business strategies you can implement immediately
- How to start your music business for $0.
- How to register your music to collect all of the royalties you are owed worldwide.
- 13 ways to compete with free and build experiences to drive fan loyalty and engagement into everything you do to increase your revenue.
- 45 categories of places to get your music heard and videos seen so you can get discovered, grow your fanbase, generate royalties, and boost licensing opportunities.
- 10 methods for raising money so you can fund your music production and projects.
. . . and much more!
Written by the authors of the critically-acclaimed modern classic The Indie Band Survival Guide, Making Money With Music is the third installment in The Indie Band Survival Guide series, and will help you build a sustainable music business no matter what kind of music you make, where you live, and whether you're a novice or professional musician. Improve your income by implementing these ideas for your music business today.
"Adding to quite a body of work, Randy Chertkow and Jason Feehan create another essential guide book for your DIY career—they lay out all of the steps, details, places and ways to actually make money in this increasingly difficult business. Meticulous, detailed and highly recommended."—Martin Atkins, drummer for Public Image Ltd, Ministry, Nine Inch Nails, Pigface, and Killing Joke and author of Tour: Smart and Band: Smart.
Reviews from Goodreads
“Dude, I owe you guys money!”
We had just finished the first part of our all-day talk when this excited musician, producer, and manager, who was making a living off his music, came up to us to share his...